Go to main navigation
301 E. Cook Street, Suite E, Santa Maria, California 93454
Call For Free Consultation 805-922-8308 805-922-8308

Experienced Central Coast Attorney Litigates Challenging Injury Cases

Highly responsive Central Coast attorney handles all types of accident claims

The Orange County firm of William K. Gamble makes sure you get personal service and are not treated as just a number. I understand the complicated issues associated with personal injury matters. When you retain the firm, you won’t have to worry about deadlines and responding to the defendant’s attorney, because that is part of what I do. With more than 50 years of combined experience, the lawyers at William K. Gamble will provide detailed advice, a carefully planned strategy and unique solutions to your case.

Accomplished firm fights for your rights to full compensation

Regardless of how you were injured, a personal injury case is complicated because of the number of insurance companies involved. Each entity and individual involved may have attorneys, and they will try to get you to accept the lowest settlement possible. When you retain your own Orange County personal injury attorney, you can be sure that your best interests are being represented.

Experienced personal injury attorney assists with accident cases

When you are injured by another person or business, such as in a car accident, by a defective product or even by your neighbor’s dog, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills. But you must file a claim before the statute of limitations runs out, which in California is two years from the injury event or a year from the time it was discovered. Once that time passes, you will no longer be able to file. If your injuries require long-term care, you may be entitled to additional financial compensation to cover rehabilitation costs and other expenses.

When a person or entity is deemed to be negligent, it means that the court found that the person or entity acted with disregard for your safety. Damages may include economic or pecuniary damages, such as medical bills, lost wages or property damage, or they may be noneconomic damages, such as loss of consortium or pain and suffering. I will advise you of your rights and what type of compensation you might be entitled to.

Contact a knowledgeable Orange County personal injury attorney

At William K. Gamble, I help you through the process of getting your medical bills paid and obtaining other compensation for your injuries. Even if you believe an accident was partially your fault, you should still contact a personal injury attorney, as you may be eligible for partial compensation. Contact me at 805-922-8308 or online for an initial free consultation.