Established Central Coast Personal Injury and Criminal Law Attorney Protects Your Rights
Highly responsive Central Coast Attorney provides strong legal advice
When you have been injured, an accomplished lawyer at William K. Gamble can make sure your rights are protected. Personal injury covers many types of cases, from car crashes to medical malpractice to dog bites to slip and fall accidents. Regardless of what type of injury you suffered, you deserve a lawyer who has a good track record of recovering compensation for clients. And if you were accused of a crime or arrested, you need a criminal defense attorney who is familiar with the criminal courts. A good criminal law attorney protects your rights, and if the state has irrefutable proof of your guilt, will try to negotiate a lesser charge.
The law firm of William K. Gamble has more than 50 years of combined attorney experience helping people with their personal injury, criminal law and family law matters. I take pride in serving clients in Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo and Orange counties.
Committed firm with a long-standing reputation in the community
Regardless of your legal problem, you want to choose the right attorney for your situation. Orange County residents trust me with their cases because they seek a lawyer who is:
- Detailed — My firm reviews every case carefully and will provide detailed advice about your specific case, whether it’s a personal injury, family law or criminal defense matter.
- Strongly recommended — I come strongly recommended because I pay attention to your needs, which means that I have a better chance of getting you the outcomes you desire.
- Caring — Because I care about you and your legal issues, I do what needs to be done to best represent you, whether in settlement negotiations or at trial. Personal injury, criminal defense and family law cases can often be settled out of court if the outcome is fair and both parties agree.
Because cost is often a barrier to people seeking legal advice and help, I offer a free consultation.
Experienced Central Coast attorney handles personal injury, criminal defense and family law cases
The knowledgeable staff at my firm provides legal help in several practice areas:
- Personal injury — If you were a victim of an auto accident, medical malpractice, a dog bite or any other type of personal injury, I will help you understand all legal issues involved in your case.
- Criminal defense — Whether you were accused of breaking a minor traffic law or committing a misdemeanor or felony, I will explain your rights in your criminal defense case, including cases in federal court, and how the criminal justice system works.
- Family law — If you are contemplating divorce, have been served divorce papers or have other family law issues, I will make sure that you know your rights regarding property distribution, custody and visitation, domestic violence issues, and other matters.
William K. Gamble is ready to work with you on strategies to resolve your issues, regardless of how complicated they are.
Contact an established Central Coast lawyer for a free initial consultation
Whether you’ve been accused of a crime, were injured because of the actions or inactions of another person or business, or have a family law issue, the California firm of William K. Gamble can help you through sensitive matters. Contact me at 805-922-8308 or online to schedule a free consultation in my Orange County office.